The Bonn N8 Pro is an audiophile’s go-to network switch. Enhanced with interference-reduction and clock-precision techniques, the Bonn N8 Pro is dedicated to optimizing sensitive high-frequency audio system networks. Cable organization also becomes easier thanks to the widened 5mm space between each of the eight 1um-gold plated GbE ports, allowing better signal and usability.
“The Bonn N8 Pro not only serves audiophile quality networks by improving the signal performance in a high-frequency audio system, but also possesses versatile subtle upgrade methods for users’ benefits. Discover optimal sound quality with the Bonn N8 Pro, fun yet pro, your ultimate Hi-Fi experiences await,” quotes Chorus Chuang, the CTO of Silent Angel.
By adopting a Radar Grade power module, a highly efficient DC/DC converter and a low-rippled LDO regulator circuit on the power board, the Bonn N8 Pro presents a low 28mV(Vp-p) power signal when compared to regular switches whom present at 122mV(Vp-p). Moreover, users can see one of Silent Angel’s signature features, a high-permeability EMI absorber, that is effectively embedded within the entire power board to diminish electronic noise (ranges from 1M to 18GHz).
impressive clock-precision. Specialized with 0.1ppm with high thermal stability, the advanced model Bonn N8 Pro-CLK uses a BNC interface 10MHz world clock input that further synchronizes the clock signals.
The Bonn N8 Pro will be available globally on March 31.
Bonn N8 Pro Product Specification
- Gold-plated 1000Mbps Ethernet port*8.
- Power input (AC) IEC 100-240V, 50/60Hz, (DC) 12V/08A at max.
- Upgrade with Silent Angel Forester F2 linear power is available.
- 10 Watts maximum power consumption.
- Clock input switch, (internal) Silent Angel’s specialized 0.1ppm TCXO, (external) BNC interface 10MHz world clock.
- Ground connector, to connect to an external ground box or ground.
- LED indicator switch, manually control the on/off status of LAN ports.
Curious about Silent Angel’s Hi-Fi lineup? Visit: www.silentangel.com